February 1, 2013 at 8:42 pm
by Irina Gonzalez
Well, guess what?! I’m sure you all know this already but this Sunday is the Super Bowl! No matter which team you’re rooting for, I know one thing that’s also on your mind: how do you throw a party that requires minimal preparation and clean up on your part? I think I actually have the perfect answer for that one: use your slow cooker to make some party favorites! This Super Bowl Menu is complete, from appetizers to dessert and everything in between. Enjoy! I know I will… YUM!
1. Appetizer: Warm Greek Dip
2. The Chili: All-American Chili
3. Healthy Option: Sausage & Peppers
4. The Burger: BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich
5. Vegetarian: Macaroni & Cheese
6. The Dessert: PB&J Bread Pudding
What slow cooker recipe will you be serving up this Super Bowl Sunday? Share with us in the comments below!