There’s no other way to say this except to say it: I have a serious craving for Italian food right now. I don’t know what it is, but I am just in that kind of mood. From the delicious-sounding Italian chicken and potatoes to the stuffed peppers to the seafood pesto pasta (and all the ones in between), there’s something here that will please the whole family–and my tummy right now in particular. Eat up!
1. Slow Cooker Eggplant Caponata
2. Slow Cooker Creamy Turkey Ragu
3. Slow Cooker Italian-Style Chicken & Potatoes
4. Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
5. Slow Cooker Sausage & Tortellini Stew
6. Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
7. Slow Cooker Hearty Meatless Sauce
8. Slow Cooker Italian-Style Chicken Stew
9. Slow Cooker Pork Ragu with Pasta
10. Slow Cooker Seafood Pesto Pasta
11. Slow Cooker Spicy Turkey Lasagna
12. Slow Cooker Italian Pork Roast
13. Slow Cooker Meatball Stew
14. Slow Cooker Pasta & Meat Sauce
15. Slow Cooker Chicken & Pesto Lasagna
What is your favorite slow cooker Italian dish? Share with us in the comments below!
Irina Gonzalez blogs about healthy slow cooking, nutrition, and weight loss maintenance on her blog Healthy Latin Food, and here on Momster.com.